Tuesday, November 10, 2009

True Believer Exhibition


I was pleased as punch last night for two reasons. Firstly, I had a trip over to Newcastle to the see the Northumbria School of Design building, which is pretty cool. Secondly (and more importantly) I was there to support my old college friend Andrew Reay, who had a private view of some new (and old) graphic posters and t-shirts from his business 'True Believer Clothing' . I have purchased a few of these shirts already. They are great quality and are all hand printed. So you're not only getting a quality shirt, you also get a true piece of graphic design and print to boot. Cool and quirky work, which tick all the boxes for me. I can't wait to see the new designs in print. I'm off now to order a 'Sid Wings' shirt as an early Christmas pressie. Tell yer friends, so they can get their hands on these sought after designs. Ho,ho,ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment