Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New logo for Spinal Injury Charity

Charles Deans is a man whom I recently met and have become friends with. To cut a long story short he is in a wheelchair due to an accident at work and is now putting all his efforts (well almost all, I think his wife and 2 children may argue) into his foundation which was started a few months ago. I was asked to create a logo and future branded items such as sponsor forms, t-shirts etc, to get the charity out there. A website is to follow which I am currently putting together. The logo is focused on the support that this charity will give to people suffering from spinal injury including families and friends. I thought it best to stay away from the usual imagery of a broken spine or a wheelchair that I found was used quite a lot in other similar charities. I didn't want to focus on the negative aspect or the injury itself. The strapline that will support all the material is 'Supporting People with Spinal Injury throughout Cumbria'. 

1 comment: